PrettyRoutes is a robust WordPress plugin that lets you add customized routes to Google Maps. Not only can you add colorful routes that chart ‘to’ and ‘from’ locations as needed, but PrettyRoutes also let’s you add customized pinpoint graphics to each location (using any graphic you choose), customized tooltip content, and even specific colors for each route on display. Get the basic version on CodeCanyon.
SPECIFY DEFAULT ZOOM, GENERATE DISTANCE, AND MORE
- Customized Routes for Google Maps! You control the color of each route, and add as many as needed to each of your maps.
- Supports waypoints for even more control over your routes! Map specific turns, chart a tour, or give directions that bypass traffic.
- Drag and drop locations, or enter specific addresses to generate your beginning and end points.
- Unlimited unique maps throughout your site. You can add as many maps as needed to your website, each containing their own unique routes.
- Custom pinpoints for each location. Use any graphic you wish for every location, for both “from” and “to” locations.
- Unique tooltip content on each location/turn. You enter whatever you want for each location’s tooltip, or toggle tooltips off altogether.
- Post unique maps of any size anywhere on your site using a simple shortcode. Each map is assigned an ID, which let’s you display them as needed.
- Seamless WordPress integration with an intuitive admin that makes adding maps and routes as simple as possible.
- Generates distance and travel duration automatically for every route.
- You control the zoom level for each map. Default settings automatically zoom into Google Maps to best present every route on the map, but custom zoom level allows you to zoom-in on a specific area of your choosing, at any distance.
BASIC SETUP AND ADMIN OVERVIEW
Looking for more features?
- Add tooltips to waypoints to fully document your route
- Control the behavior of the tooltips
- Additional styling options
- Hide all markers as needed in order to build polylines only
- Go off road! The Pro version documents travels both on road and off. Perfect for hiking trails, ocean tours, and more.
- Full integration with MapifyPro, meaning you can use them together to build guided tours, filter locations, categorize tours, add galleries to your locations, sharing on social media, and more!
Get the MapifyPro and PrettyRoutesPro bundle here to save cash and build the ultimate maps! By bundling, you actually get PrettyRoutesPro for less than the cost of the basic version.
*the basic version of PrettyRoutes found in this demo is NOT compatible with MapifyPro.
Filed under: Uncategorized